The Center for Diversity and Inclusion in Higher Education (CDIHE) brings together key scholars and administrators to form a high level think-tank contributing to a multifaceted research agenda. CDIHE is a national research center that serves as a consultant for higher education organizations regarding best practices, professional standards and policy development for universities nationally and abroad on critical issues related to diversity and inclusion in higher education.
The mission of the Center for Diversity & Inclusion in Higher Education is to:
1. Foster collaborative and interdisciplinary research among faculty, staff, and students at the local, national, and international level.
2. Promote, support, and showcase diversity and inclusion scholarship.
3. Engage in critical reflection on the significance and transformative impacts of diversity and inclusion practices in higher education.
4. Form a high level think-tank and research center for diversity and inclusion issues in higher education.
5. Communicate the results of such research and reflection to the greater community, locally, nationally and internationally.