Welcome to The Early Childhood Interaction Lab Website!
- Congratulations to Mary DePascale for being awarded the Charles H. Flatter Fellowship and a grant from the Cosmos Club Foundation
- Congratulations to Raychel Gordon for being awarded the Bruce W. Sorter Endowed Fellowship
- Welcome to Gillian Grose our newest member of the ECI Lab
- Check out our newest paper by Nicole Scalise and Geetha Ramani, Symbolic magnitude understanding predicts preschoolers’ later addition skills in the Journal of Cognition and Development.
- See our White Paper headed by Sarah Eason, Reviewing the family math literature: Recommendations for practice, policy, and research. Family Math Roadmap Implementation Project.