COE Research Office provides services and resources to support the pre-award proposal process and collaborative research development. Our services include funding research, budget development, proposal preparation and management, and compliance. We actively work with faculty to develop collaborations across campus and research-practice partnerships with school districts and community organizations.
COE RESEARCH FACULTY RESOURCES
Templates, forms, examples of awarded proposals and internal funding links can be accessed through the COE Research Faculty Resources site.
Please contact the COE Research Office at email@example.com to request access.
COE INTERNAL FUNDING AND FACULTY AWARDS
- SPARC: Support Program for Advancing Research and Collaboration grant program, New Assistant Professor Award
- Research-to-Practice (RPPs) Dean’s Impact Initiatives grant programs
UMD INTERNAL FUNDING AWARDS
- Faculty-Student Research Award (FSRA)
- Independent Scholarship, Research, and Creativity Awards (ISRCA)
- The Maryland Catalyst Fund
UMD INTERNAL FACULTY AWARDS